Coco Poco Loco pops up here and there, uninvited, in festival campgrounds at home in Australia and abroad to behave irreverently and to love you so much that you can’t help but join in. We look forward to seeing you at our next carefully considered bout of mayhem this year at Burning Man!
The Main Events:
-The Pink Opening Party (Mon 3pm – 11pm) A Coco tradition and benchmark for starting the party. Custom cocktails for O21s, tunes from CPL DJs and a lot of pink bits. Wear your finest PINK.
-AC/PC – Halfway to hell (Wed 3pm-11pm) AC/DC vs Pricilla. What happens when rock stars collide with a cock in a frock? Find out here. Drinks, drag music, cat walks and some bad wigs.
– Kiwi Burn Meetup and the worlds greatest spectator sport (Thurs 3pm onwards)
– Pink My Ride Grand Prix Fri 3pm – 11pm) Shift into overdrive and swerve into the ultimate pit-stop party. The race is at 5, with a flow of awesome tunes and drinks at the CPL bar (for O21s)
– Talking Dirty (Tues 12-1pm)
– Kundalini active meditation (Tues 2pm-3pm)
– Nadabrahma active meditation (Thurs 11:30am – 12:30pm)
– Burning Man, I hardly knew thee (Thurs 1:30pm – 2:30pm)